Monday, January 17, 2011
Week 1
Week one was full of...tweaks, trails, and tribulations! First, because I was starting a new plan, I had to change a few things and realize that I was not in the shape I thought I was in (I definitely have a problem with thinking I am smaller then I actually am, LOL). I had to change my initial calorie count up to 1727 a day to lose the two pounds a week (that is with exercise) from 1500. Which was doable, 200 extra calories then I was giving myself in the first place! O YEAH! Then, I tried the cardio exercises...EPIC FAIL! I lasted about 10 minutes for two days and then gave up...SMH! Then was the strength training...First day, GREAT...Second day, SLACKED...Third Day, None! So lets say it all went a lil down hill by Wednesday...But we haven't even gotten close to Friday. Friday, I went the rest of the way down the hill and finished it off with Chicken Quesadillas on Sunday Night! SMH! I've learned through this first week that I have None to Minimal willpower which has to change because I am not giving up until my body is 90 lbs lighter! Today is a new day and, so far, I have stuck to my diet and calorie counts and I am about to do my resistance band exercise! So take that WEEK ONE cause you are gone and Week Two will be better cause now I have learned what I need to change about myself and where my weaknesses are when it comes to dieting and exercising. TEAM MILLAH 90! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Im so proud of u! I luv ya to death n im behind u 100%
ReplyDeleteGood luck girl! Try making the workouts every other day, it's better for your body to give your muscles rest. Also, Monday is your most important workout, because when you skip Monday, you're likely to skip the rest of the week too.
ReplyDelete-Pat
#TeamMillah90 I'm witchu, LightBright
ReplyDelete