Hey Y'all! LOL! I know you want to hear all the good stuff first but I am going to start with the ugly. So here we go:
The Ugly- Trying on pants that are supposed to be my size and they aren't fitting correctly anymore...eating a hoagie and a Hershey white chocolate milk shake...not getting into any type of exercise routine at all for the week!
The Bad-Getting Fed-Up and wanting to quit because I wasn't seeing results...I stopped counting calories because I got a good grasp on how many calories my body was taking in...did two days of strength training exercising and gave up!
The Good-(Finally the Silver Lining) I get on the scale praying I at least lost the 4 lbs I wanted to lose by this point and I find out I have lost 9lbs!
I'm so hype that I not only loss the weight I wanted to lose but also an additional 5 lbs! Who knew that I needed to treat myself here and there to really stay on a good weight loss plan. Let's be real with ourselves and realize that we can not ignore the wonderful smells of a meal that used to be your favorite only because you will end up craving it even more. Another thing I learned during this week is just because I work at a restaurant and get free food doesn't mean I have to eat it all the time and I have to choose the better items on the menu instead of the Burgers or Chicken Fingers with French Fries. The next few weeks are really gonna be hard because it is a few people's birthdays so I will be out where there will be alcohol and a lot of fatty foods. Hopefully, I have learned enough about my will power in these last few weeks that I can handle these parties and not sacrifice the hard work that I have been doing. My goal for the next few weeks, get into exercising more than just twice a week! TEAM MILLAH 90 here we come! (81 lbs. to go!)
keep it up.......keep going. I should join you
ReplyDelete